Update Re Covid-19:
Suburban Landscape Supply believes that the safety of our customers, employees, and community is paramount. We are working hard to provide each of our valued customers with the bulk landscape supplies they require. Our employees are practicing safe distancing, as well as following the recommendations of the CDC and Oakland County Health Department.
Effective April 24, 2020 as outlined under Executive Order No. 2020-77, Suburban Landscape Supply is open for business with strict policies to protect our valued customers and employees (See Covid-19 Operations Statement).
Suburban Landscape Supply is complying with recommended Covid-19 policies and procedures. Including those rules implemented by Oakland County under Public Health Code MCL 333.2453.
Suburban Landscape Supply Covid-19 Operations Statement:
At this time we are open for bulk order pickups and deliveries. We will confirm delivery orders prior to shipping. Suburban Landscape will be operating to protect you, our valued customers, as well as our hardworking, valued employees. Suburban Landscape Supply is operating under the recommendations of the CDC. We have set up procedures to insure that there will be no direct person to person (customer to employee) contact.
Bulk Pickup Orders:
- Orders placed for pickup may be made by phone (248) 960-4000 or through our website at SuburbanLandscapeSupply.com.
- Drive into our yard.
- Please remain in your vehicle and call us at (248) 960-4000.
- We will direct our loader operators accordingly.
- Orders placed for delivery may be made by phone (248) 960-4000 or through our website at SuburbanLandscapeSupply.com.
- We will confirm the scheduled delivery prior to shipping.
- During delivery, there will be no direct contact with our delivery drivers.
- If you have any questions please call our office (248) 960-4000.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this unprecedented time. We stand ready and committed to serve our community.