Call For Pricing 248-960-4000
MAG® performs better and is safer and kinder to the environment. Its secret is Total Ice Control. As old as the Dead Sea.
- Magnesium Chloride freezes (22% solution) at -27°F and melts effectively down to -13°F, well below most ice melters.
- Safer for the environment because its chloride content is lower than competitive products by at least a full third.
- Less corrosive on metal than virtually all common ice melters.
- Results in 26 times less spalling on concrete than calcium chloride or sodium chloride.
- Less toxic than even baking soda or common table salt.
- Safer to use around vegetation, plants, pets and, most importantly, people.
- Much less irritating to the skin than other ice melters.
- Does not leave an oily film or dry powder residue.
- Extracted from the Dead Sea by natural evaporation of sea water and an environmentally friendly refinement process.
Per bag (50 lbs).